Friday, October 3, 2008

THE " right" n the "RIGHT"


 "RIGHTS " as given :


(1) Right : Of , pertaining to , or located on or near the side of a person or thing that is turned toward the east when the subject is facing north..
(2) Right : adherence or obedience to moral and legal principles and authority..
(3) Right : correct in judgment, opinion, or action..




I really am missing two more "RIGHTS" ; but then I am not scribbling to discuss the word vagary here .. Amongst these 3 rights , the only one i understand & am sure about is the First Right (1)...As regarding concerns about the other two you can just have a look at the adjoining snap..Cuz thats exactly how I'd probably look when I have to apprehend the other two , but dont take me literally .. HEHe...I aint as pretty as Betty , who was the beauty from Alabama ... Khair , whenever it comes to the 2nd Right ; what I understand till date aint as bad but then it needs drastic improvements ...




What I feel is " RIGHT" at some point of the day seems incredibly "WRONG" by the end of the day....I am confused about judging over people & their behavior at certain points in my life .. I miserably fail to understand what is "RIGHT" when i come across a "MIND QUARREL"..& what should be done next ... What is "RIGHT" if im "RIGHT "..& what is "RIGHT" if im "WRONG"....Mamma says im just a little to naive to understand the complex mindsets & tact-tics of this Terrene....But the mindsets & tact-tics I'm pointing towards here are thrown by my age-mates ! So am I to conclude that I alone am the dunce of the class ? Papa told me I still remain untouched by the dirt that he watches closely..but then all these answers fail to convince me about my perspectives about deciding "WHAT IS RIGHT "....Its not that I absolutely have my squares round to make the "RIGHT" decision..but then yes I still feel i need to work upon my trust levels & start accepting that this Cosmos isn't as good as I see it to be ... Am I " RIGHT" ??!!???...Damn...Now you see what Holy crap im struck in !






Now the 3rd "RIGHT" (3)........Lord be humble to me , please....this one is like utter razzle-dazzle..When it comes to "RIGHTS' I must be given , they say im a "CHILD".. n when it comes to "RIGHTS" I must follow as been told & imparted by the society which aren't in my favor ; n hence i refuse to abide by ; they say I'm a "GROWN UP"..My parents say "RIGHTS" is more of a cumulative term....n that I have no " RIGHT" ; to question my own "RIGHTS"...where on Earth is someone now who'd agree to this.....I must n must have the "RIGHT" to conclude what are my "RIGHTS" & that what I think may be "RIGHT" from my point of view....Never-the-less..I so well know I won't even be heard.....but ALL i wanted to say is am i not " RIGHT"..when i say i have the following "RIGHTS" ?
to choose , to decide , to judge , to conclude , to be heard , to speak , to listen , to see & most importantly have & form OPINIONS about everything thats happens around me....?


& about the "RIGHT RIGHTS" for people who form my harbor .. they have the right to interact & poke their respective noses in my life but I own the "RIGHT" to decide upto what extents....n i think it is "RIGHT " on my part if I think that some people leave too much of mess & destruction to come back to my envelope ever again... & that i have the "RIGHT" to say that such people cause nothing but trouble , n that I have the "RIGHT" to never talk to them again ( they still poke their nose though ).......& that i also have the "RIGHT" to live by the rules of "ITS OVER"...cuz it makes the "RIGHT" sense............n thats i have no "RIGHT" to say what I say is "RIGHT" may hold "RIGHT" for others.........


Okay .. I think I'm going bonkers now.....was everything that I'd been writing "RIGHT" ????

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know that i have any "RIGHT" to write a comment on that blog.
But i think for minute and then i feel of course it is "RIGHT".So i press the "RIGHT" enter key and start
writing the comment........
Your approach towards "RIGHT" is really "RIGHT".So always go with your "RIGHTS".

Vidhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sankul said...

hieee...vidhi...
i dnt knw u nd u dnt knw me...
i ws just looking 4 my frnd on orkut...nd i saw ur profile...by mistake....sry...but i m vry happy bcoz i got 2 see ur profile...its so nice...nd ur dp on orkut is very nice...
can i tell u one thing...i tried 2 send u a frnd req on orkut...but it is asking for ur email...den i searchd it in ur blogger profilr dere i got one mail id...but it was nt of ur orkut profile.... :(...
yaar bahut mehnat karli yaar....i want 2 b ur frnd...will u???plzzz...

Vidhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vidhi said...

hi sankul....thanks for all the compliments..i would appreciate them if they were meant for the blogs....
all d "MEHNAT" u did , is sweet , but i usually dnt add up strangers..take care...

Anonymous said...

k...ur wish...

nd abt ur "RIGHTS"...hmmm...:P...sryyyy...
bt y do girls think so much yaar...:D

nd dnt worry yaar...everythng wil be perfect in ur life..

Anonymous said...

hey d last commment is mine...sankul...i posted it frm another id...

sankul...tk cr...bbye...

SUD said...

hi.. liked ur blog! I actly visited ur orkut profile n foung this one! so read it.. nice one!